Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My 8 habits -tagged-

Dita and Ulma just have been tagged me with this, soo... because there are two person tagged me, im gonna try to answer this..

here it is.

Rules :

* Each blogger must post these rules
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

8 Habits:

1. I always avoiding people that have problem with me. When i dont like one certain person, ill do my best to not talk, or having contact with his/her.

2. In term of relationship, when i fall in love with one person, ill not let myself to cheat with somebody else, but, when i know that i dont like him anymore, ill try to find/cheat with someone else :p so i know when my relationship not 'health' anymore. :D

3. I am so bad in 'basa basi', therefore, im so bad to keep the friendship when i already live away from my 'old' friends, exception to some good friends. and also so bad to send sms basa basi :p

4. Can't remember any birthday, except my fams, my boyfriend, & my bestfriends.

5. It's so possible for me to make a sudden decision who will change my life forever:D so sometimes i dont know what my life path are :D

6. When it comes to shop bags, watch and shoes, ill be so selective. I dont want people buy those things to me, because most likely ill not like it.

7. My comfortable food are roasted duck, pizza and macaroni schoetel. However, in this country roasted duck always works when im in bad mood.

8. I hate ironing my cloths, above of all, i hate and really can tidying and folding my clothes. hate hate hate it.! but my bf love it :p hehe :D

People whom I want to tag are:

well, can't really recall any since ulma and dita have already tagged everyone that i know have blog wakakak :D well, here some

hedy

puty
ntonk
dika
tanti


well, just fell free to do it, when you like it to do so :)

No comments: