Sunday, April 04, 2004

currently mood : hmm?let me think... nervous maybe? :'( ,..still can't forget about that 'thing'. Bulan, you have to remember this things is very important for you... i have to regard that... it is make me very 'dunno wat have to do'
however, ... shall i forget that only for a while? just for give me time to take a breath?

about my life? ehm... so-so... i hope i can manage my time for work and study... my work? i hope i can handle it... still, i am still nervous with what should i do in my work place. however, i do i will ... just let my time give me experiences.
my day? so ordinary day,,,... what should i tell to you? there is no big moment that happend in my time.
school, work in front of computer, go home, chatting (in front of computer again) ,sleep. Yeah, sumtimes, i go to work or hang out.... but , as globally,.. those are what i did in my life..
however, although in 24 hours i am at front of computer, i still lazy to blog...:P
my love life? huf? no special story... hmm... he is back... but,... for sure, i haven't got that 'chemistry' again... just like a big bro'. how come? dunno... but i am sure with what i felt now...
even ... when i was seeing him for first time after he is back, i didn't recognize him............:D.
he was smile to me, and said 'hi' to me. And i didn't know who was him...
huahahahhahahaha...

for ri2n : thanks for your support... about previous post... yah... maybe this is the time to start asking about my persistent in my world life.

God......... i'm asking you so many times.....and now.... please give me answers.... or i'll be so........... you-know-that-

bulan

No comments: