Monday, October 24, 2005

Encouragement Words

For Whom Who Needed it,

i have some encouragement words from Michael Jordan who i like so much. I've got it from Google, when i had an assignment to write down the quote that you have from your personal discovery ( was assignment for Personal Development year 2 period 4).

the words are

if you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. Michael Jordan

and another simple words from Michael Jordan who really really fit with my situation (was and now)

I can accept failure, but I can not accept not trying toMichael jordan

when i was broken down, tired to try looking another internship positions, and fucked with school, home, tired with my fu***ng stupidity and i saw this words, suddenly i got my energy back and starting to trying again.. and well.. less expect.. well, it helps!
all my efforts is paying back, and even i still have lot of problems, i always reminds myself to try more and more.

it is NOT easy!!!
really not easy..

even untill now i still couldnt handle it..
but yeah.. patience and keep trying are the answers.. it is hard, tough..:((

and of course, during the time, i always asked God, whu you give this kind a of path to me? why this why that, hope this hope that..

and i always thankfull that God isnt angry and tired with my requests...
coz, still (i know) i will request this and that again ...:)

laat maar, just want to share my discovery to you... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice discovery Bul!

mmm, hampir semuanya udah beres kan?

oke, tetap semangat!!! =)

dejavu said...

sidone dadi 2nd internsip dimana?indo toh?yo ayoo..hehe.
duh bull...ik kangen berbagi cerita lagi dgn dirimu..many things happen lately...