Wednesday, April 06, 2005

facing a new beginning..

UPDATE

your turn has been done
thus, we are done.

thx :)

nb: jangan tanya, bul, km sedih ya?
GAK.. ak gak sedih...
kita selesein ini baek2 kok... ( Iya kan? ;) waves there )



Every time I think of you I got a shot right through into a blot of blue
It's no problem of mine, but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind
There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of the fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes and it's what nobody knows
And everyday my confusion goes

* Everytime I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for the final moment, you say the words that I can't say

I feel find and I feel good, I feel like I never should
Whenever I get this way I just don't know waht to say
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday
I'm not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself that if I hurt someone else
Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be



nick d msn " end of story.. facing a new beginning"
reaksi yg dateng macem2 kayak...

"bul, kenapa... ada apa.. ?"--> ini normal..
"bul, km putus ta?.." --> ini juga normal..

"hi, r u playing KalOnline?" --> ini ga normal =)
dateng dari nosch, anak german yg ketemu d KalOnline dan end up dengan maen KalOnline.. agak Bete juga seh..abis ak d bunih ghost mulu..
dan lagian kenapaa Quest lvl 21 ku ga bisa kebuka ?...

berniat buat ganti ke chikka, character mage-ku.. dia baru level 10


(deleted post)

...

moral hari ini :
hari ini dimulai dengan buka komputer, browse, browse..
and i got direction from God..
but, it still done yet...
*ayo donk bales sms... jangan jadi chicken!

hmmm, single anyone ? ;)

No comments: