Thursday, February 13, 2003



It came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
why I feel what I feel inside

in a rush, blackstreet

lagi keranjingan lagu itu, soalnya itu sweet memories aku ama fachrul :),
bukannya inget2 masa lalu, cuman kenangan terlalu manis aja. Dan waktu inget itu gak aku anggap siksaan kok.!

oh iya tadi lucu juga, aku sempet ngobrol ama fachrul,him,genda, dan cowok2 yg bermasalah ama aku...:)
ehm, yg pasti hari ini aku seneng banget karna aku dah ambil keputusan untuk melupakan him bener2 dan kosentrasi ama sekolah.
aku juga punya cita2. aku pingin pergi dari Semarang ato yang paling max, aku pingin ke luar negeri.

aku mau bobo'
HAPPY VALENTINE

love banget...
bulan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hardly were the words out WOW Power leveling of her mouth than Parsley wow gold was changed into a toad and vanished from their sight.wow Power Leveling The Princes, now that the wow gold cause of their dispute was removed,WOW powerleveling put up their swords, kissed each other affectionately,WOW power leveling and returned to their father.cheap archlord gold The King was growing old and feeble,cheap archlord gold and wished to yield his sceptre and crown in favour of one of his sons