Thursday, December 11, 2008

Grown up and changes...


And every in the end of year, i always realized that changes is something that you can't resists..

and to remind me, some changes (and maybe some accomplishment) that I have in 2008 :

1. Now (and still) working in Feminagroup, still faces the same magazine, Pesona, but different collegas every 3 months XD *just imagine, alomost 1 year working here, i was worked with 4 different promotion staff, 2 different manager, and my PemRed just resigned and now we looking for one...* for another new collegas to work with...

2. I am not going aboard this year :(( ..... In a year, i only went to Jogja, Semarang, and Malang (this is trip with my own money :D) still Alhamdullilah, bisa jalan2... Hope next year, i am able to have aboard trip to (hopefully) Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong and Bangkok. :D Since Indonesian government plans to delete fiskal fee if you have NPWP, i think the trip cost would be affordable than before...

3. I can do make-up by myself..... well, this is a great accomplishment for me. xD. And a good thing working in media is.... I dont have to buy make-up things again.... :D I just got it for free here :D hehehehhehehehehe.....

4. New friends from my collegas... Eventhough there is competition here, i still manage to have friends here. But still, i miss my friends... espesially miss upik dan jihan dan mas chauft.... :(( *Mas berly, udah lama ga jalan neehhhhhhhh... ayo taun baru taun baru.... *

5. The rest is still pretty same,... and oh, for next month, i will be a full employee (before just kinda like trainee employee :p) of my company. I just surprised that it's been a year after i back to Indonesia.

Eventhough, i miss Amsterdam so much, i am able to survive live in Jakarta.
Eventhough, sometimes i hate with all things in Jakarta, i still able to manage well here.

but still, i can not falling in love with Jakarta ...
(and this is something that still the same like one year ago)

4 comments:

The tai-tai (wannabe) said...

bul bul..ya ampun, ak lupa room elevennya..minta emailmu lagi donk...btw, nti yang kirim nico yah..soalny ak ga ada laguny... tinggalin emailmu di komenku yah..thx

Berly said...

so Jakarta and Depok must join together for a real change ;-p

alifur said...

malaysia-hk-singaporo-bangkok??
wah gajiku setahun tuh....



mendingan jalan2 ke pulau komodo deh..

a.k.a. Nez said...

gmn kabare bulan.. hmm, how u feel bout jakarta kinda reminds me of how I felt during my stage period. Emang susah ya jatuh cinta ama jakarta.Tp kadang2 kangen juga berpetualang antar terminal dalam kota hihihihih :D jadi inget di blok M bawah ada martabak sama mie aceh uenakkk..