Saturday, December 23, 2006

thanks to technology :D

i am so glad that we life in the world which able to connect people around the world instantly
i am so glad that i dont have to same experienced like my dad and my mom who also had LDR before they decided to married..
can you imagine, they built their relationship only with love letters which they got only maybe twice in a month? and the rest thet lent with trust between each other..

i am so glad that right now i can see you sleep, like a baby, tired because you have to awake until 3 AM in your time just because you wanted to chat with me..

i am so glad i can only sms 'call me' and in a minute you called me, listen me whose crying in the corner of my school..
i am so glad i can just type away 'i miss you' when i miss you without should find a paper, envelope and stamp to write what i am feeling right now because who knows in the time you get my letter i already hate you :p

i am so glad that skype has alredy invented when i begin LDR with you, so i dont have to open bill with a nervous hand :D
So i dont have to see my dad become angry with me when he sees my bills who i should pay of, like my brother when he had long distance relationship with his wife,..
And i am so glad that when i was back home, CDMA has already booming, so i didnt have to call with my home phone, and my dad dont argue with the bill like he did with my brother...

thanks to technology :p so i dont have same experience like my parents 30 years ago and like my brother 4 years ago..

i just wonder that maybe my son/daughter will have same experience with LDR as well just like her mom, uncle and her grandparents did :p

sssttttt... my baby still sleeps now :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"i just wonder that maybe my son/daughter will have same experience with LDR as well just like her mom, uncle and her grandparents did :p"

Ditunggu undangannya :-D

bulan said...

masih lama mas..huehueheuhe yg tua dulu, yg muda ngalah