Monday, September 22, 2003

o

20 okt 2003 , 20.45
my mom was passed away,........
i cannot write anymore than this,........

i still cannot believe that............
until the time will answers all,..........

I felt that i lost one of my important part.......
part that always support,give love to me......
the part that i always expect...

but,now, you leave me alone, MOm,...

leave me at earth,.........................................................................


i just want to be moon, who always strong and shine after anything happen to her......
i wish i can,.....................

just want to thanks to all my angels who always support , help, and want listen all my misery.........
all angels that make me can go home to indo,...................

MoM, i'll always miss you and love you so much...........



No comments: