Friday, November 11, 2011

The Job #11elevenlive


So, i realize that today 11-11-11 and i've been aware about this #11elevenlive quite while ago, but i just forget that instantly as time goes.

Thus, i think the pic above was really suitable with the topic  that i pick, routine. I just took the pic earlier on this day, with my Iphone 4 and edited it on pic stich and instagram.

Those are my routines, on my job that i involved right now, a PC, a telephone, a calender, and pile of magazines that i work on.

And today, h-4 hours before 12 nov, i still post this on office, since tommorow is the opening of Jakarta Fashion Week, one of big event that my corporate did.

So, this is really the day that I remember. As i know, maybe 10-20 years ahead, the situation will be change, and i will remember this day, as my own 11-11-11 day

* i know, on 10 years ahead, i'll be laugh because of today i use iphone and doing instagram, that maybe on that day it will be so last yearsss... :D

Happy 11-11-11.

No comments: